Phillies vs Padres Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, June 3
By Zach Brunner
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Phillies vs Padres Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (33-26, 13-15 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (30-29, 15-16 Home)
Date: Monday, June 3, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park — San Diego, CA
Phillies vs Padres Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-140) | SD: (+122)
Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+116) | SD: +1.5 (-138)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 83% | SD: 17%
Starting Pitcher: PHI: Aaron Nola (6-0, 4.18 ERA) | SD: Eric Lauer (4-4, 4.45 ERA)
Phillies vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in 16 of Philadelphia's last 21 road games against San Diego.
- Philadelphia is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 road games.
- San Diego is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games against Philadelphia.
- San Diego is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
Phillies vs Padres Prop Bet
All Phillies-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Hunter Renfroe (+310) — Hunter Renfroe is the Padres' leading home run hitter through June, and he is now up to 17 on the season, including three in his past two games. Renfroe is hitting at a high rate right now, and he's also seen success against Aaron Nola in the past, recording two doubles and a 1.00 slugging percentage in five career at-bats.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.