Phillies vs Nationals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, June 17
By Leo Abbe-Schneider
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Phillies vs Nationals Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (39-32, 16-18 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (33-38, 17-17 Home)
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+130) | WAS: (-150)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-160) | WAS: -1.5 (+136)
Total: 10 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 61% | WAS: 39%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Jake Arrieta (6-5, 4.31 ERA) | WAS: Patrick Corbin (5-5, 4.11 ERA)
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last six games.
- Philadelphia is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Washington's last six games.
- Washington is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 home games.
Phillies vs Nationals Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.87 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 4.96 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Jake Arrieta has posted a 1-2 record with a 5.07 ERA in 14 career starts against Washington.
- Patrick Corbin has posted a 3-2 record with a 3.58 ERA in six career starts against Philadelphia.
Phillies vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Phillies-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Total Runs (Washington): Over 5 (-118) – With an ERA over 5.00 in his career against the Nationals, Jake Arrieta hasn't been particularly effective when facing Washington. Additionally, he has allowed a combined 13 runs in his last three starts. The Nationals are also averaging 7.0 runs per game over their last six contests, and have a chance to stay hot at home against a pitcher they've fared well against in the past.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.