Phillies vs Mets Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Phillies vs Mets Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (18-15, 4-6 Away) vs. New York Mets (17-21, 7-10 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 4, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Phillies vs Mets Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+114) | NYM: (-130)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-164) | NYM: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 10 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PHI: (N/A) | NYM: (N/A)
World Series Odds: PHI: (+4100) | NYM: (+4600)
Phillies vs Mets Probable Pitchers
Phillies: Jake Arrieta (2-4, 6.49 ERA)
Mets: Rick Porcello (1-4, 6.00 ERA)
Phillies vs Mets Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Philadelphia Phillies
Over/Under: Under 10
Phillies vs Mets Betting Trends
- Philadelphia defeated Washington, 6-5, in its most recent game on Thursday, Sept. 3.
- The Mets defeated the Yankees, 9-7, in their most recent game on Thursday, Sept. 3.
- Philadelphia is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Philadelphia is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against the Mets.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Mets' last six games.
- The Mets are 2-5 straight up in their last seven games.
Phillies vs Mets Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.55 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 5.18 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.58 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 4.95 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.