Phillies vs Mets Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (45-42, 18-25 Away) vs. New York Mets (39-48, 22-17 Home)
Date: Friday, July 5, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Phillies vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+158) | NYM: (-184)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-124) | NYM: -1.5 (+106)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 30% | NYM: 70%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Vince Velasquez (2-5, 4.73 ERA) | NYM: Jacob deGrom (4-7, 3.32 ERA)
Phillies vs Braves Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against the Mets.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against the Mets.
- The Mets are 6-1 ATS in their last seven home games against Philadelphia.
- The Mets are 4-1 straight up in their last five home games against Philadelphia.
Phillies vs Braves Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.85 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.70 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Vince Velasquez has a 2-4 record with a 4.04 ERA in nine career starts against the Mets.
- Jacob deGrom has a 7-1 record with a 2.20 ERA in 14 career starts against Philadelphia.
Phillies vs Braves Prop Bet
All Phillies-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Michael Conforto (+310) — Conforto continues to mash against right-handed pitchers, as he currently has a .914 OPS against righties on the season. One particular righty Conforto has had a lot of success against is Philadelphia Phillies' starter Vince Velasquez. Conforto has a .429 average against Velasquez with three homers in 14 career at-bats.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.