The Philadelphia Phillies versus the Miami Marlins is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Phillies vs Marlins Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (47-43) vs. Miami Marlins (43-46)
- Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Phillies vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-108) | MIA: (-108)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+164) | MIA: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Phillies vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
Max Meyer will start for the Miami Marlins, and Ranger Suarez pitches for the Philadelphia Phillies.
Phillies vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (51.4%)
Phillies vs Marlins Moneyline
- Miami is the underdog, -108 on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -188 favorite despite being on the road.
Phillies vs Marlins Spread
- The Phillies are at the Marlins and are favored by 1.5 runs (+164 to cover) on the runline. Miami is -200 to cover.
Phillies vs Marlins Over/Under
- Phillies versus Marlins, on July 16, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -102 and the under -120.
Phillies vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been chosen as favorites in 55 games this year and have walked away with the win 30 times (54.5%) in those games.
- This season, Philadelphia has come away with a win 29 times in 52 chances when named as a favorite of at least -118 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Philadelphia have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 47 of 91 chances this season.
- The Marlins have compiled a 16-31 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 34% of those games).
- Miami has a 14-26 record (winning just 35% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -100 or longer.
- In the 89 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Miami, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 42 times (42-44-3).