The Philadelphia Phillies are among the MLB teams playing on Tuesday, versus the Miami Marlins.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Phillies vs Marlins Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (31-30) vs. Miami Marlins (27-32)
- Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-158) | MIA: (+134)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+126) | MIA: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Phillies vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Phillies will start Zach Eflin (2-4) versus the Marlins and Trevor Rogers (3-5).
Phillies vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (57.4%)
Phillies vs Marlins Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Phillies-Marlins, Philadelphia is the favorite at -158, and Miami is +134 playing on the road.
Phillies vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are +1.5 on the spread (-152 to cover), and Philadelphia is +126 to cover the runline.
Phillies vs Marlins Over/Under
- Phillies versus Marlins, on June 14, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -104 and the under -118.
Phillies vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Phillies have come away with 20 wins in the 37 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Philadelphia has a mark of 9-6 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -156 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Philadelphia have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 36 of 62 chances this season.
- The Marlins have been the moneyline underdog 30 total times this season. They've gone 9-21 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +132 or longer, Miami has a 4-6 record (winning 40% of its games).
- Miami has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 59 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 30 of those games (30-27-2).