Phillies vs Marlins Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, June 30
Phillies vs Marlins Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (43-40, 16-23 Away) vs. Miami Marlins (32-48, 15-27 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Marlins Park – Miami, FL
Phillies vs Marlins Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-132) | MIA: (+116)
Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+126) | MIA: +1.5 (-148)
Total: 8 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 93% | MIA: 7%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Jake Arrieta (7-6, 4.33 ERA) | MIA: Trevor Richards (3-8, 3.94 ERA)
Phillies vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Philadelphia's last 15 Sunday games.
- Philadelphia is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 games.
- Miami is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Miami's last six games against National League opponents.
Phillies vs Marlins Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.81 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Miami is averaging 3.62 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Jake Arrieta has a 7-1 record with a 3.30 ERA in 10 career starts against Miami.
- Trevor Richards has a 1-3 record with a 6.64 ERA in five career starts against Philadelphia.
Phillies vs Marlins Prop Bet
All Phillies-Marlins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team Total Runs (Philadelphia Phillies): Over 4 (-122) — The Phillies are already averaging more than 4.5 runs per game on the season, and they have scored four or more runs in six of their last seven games. Trevor Richards has a career 6.64 ERA against the Phillies, and he has given up an average of 4.0 runs per game over his last three starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.