Phillies vs Indians Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (79-74, 36-39 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (91-64, 48-32 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
Phillies vs Indians Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+116) | CLE: (-132)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-150) | CLE: -1.5 (+128)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 7% | CLE: 93%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Vince Velasquez (7-7, 4.89 ERA) | CLE: Adam Plutko (7-4, 4.34 ERA)
Phillies vs Indians Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Cleveland is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cleveland's last five games.
Phillies vs Indians Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.86 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Cleveland is averaging 4.74 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Vince Velasquez is 1-1 with a 1.46 ERA in two career starts against Cleveland.
- Adam Plutko is 4-2 with a 4.00 ERA in eight starts at home this season. He has never faced Philadelphia in his career.
Phillies vs Indians Prop Bet
All Phillies-Indians betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Francisco Lindor (+260) — Francisco Lindor has hit a total of 31 home runs this season. Against right-handed pitchers, like Velasquez, he has hit 23 home runs and a .564 slugging percentage (.459 against lefties). Lindor has hit 22 of his home runs and a .542 slugging percentage in night games (.503 in day games).
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.