Phillies vs Indians Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (78-73, 35-38 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (90-63, 47-31 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 20, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
Phillies vs Indians Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+166) | CLE: (-194)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-124) | CLE: -1.5 (+106)
Total: 9 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 36% | CLE: 64%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Drew Smyly (3-1, 4.14 ERA) | CLE: Shane Bieber (14-7, 3.26 ERA)
Phillies vs Indians Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last six road games against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Cleveland's last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Cleveland's last six home games against Philadelphia.
Phillies vs Indians Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.85 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Cleveland is averaging 4.74 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Drew Smyly is 2-2 with a 4.79 ERA in 16 career appearances (five starts) against Cleveland.
- Shane Bieber is 5-3 with a 3.72 ERA in 17 starts at home this season. He has never faced Philadelphia in his career.
Phillies vs Indians Prop Bet
All Phillies-Indians betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Jay Bruce (+260) — Jay Bruce has hit a total of 25 home runs this season. Against right-handed pitchers, like Shane Bieber, Bruce has hit 19 home runs with a .540 slugging percentage (.507 against lefties). Bruce has also hit 17 home runs with a .688 slugging percentage on the road (.357 at home). In six career at-bats against Bieber, Bruce has hit one home run.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.