Phillies vs Giants Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, August 9
By Max Staley
Phillies vs Giants Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (59-56, 25-30 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (57-59, 26-31 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 9, 2019
Time: 10:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Phillies vs Giants Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-122) | SF: (+106)
Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+130) | SF: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 80% | SF: 20%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Drew Smyly (1-1, 3.00 ERA) | SF: Tyler Beede (3-6, 5.38 ERA)
Phillies vs Giants Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Philadelphia is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in each of San Francisco's last five games.
- San Francisco is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Phillies vs Giants Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.70 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- San Francisco is averaging 4.25 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Drew Smyly is 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA in one career start against the Giants.
- Tyler Beede is 0-1 with a 7.20 ERA in one career start against the Phillies.
Phillies vs Giants Prop Bet
All Phillies-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tyler Beede - Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (-158) – Beede hasn't been a reliable source of strikeouts recently, failing to reach six Ks in three of his last four starts. He's averaging just 4.75 Ks per game during that stretch and could struggle to fan six hitters once again tonight.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.