Cover Photo: Getty Images
Phillies vs Cubs Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (27-19, 9-9 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (27-17, 15-6 Home)
Date: Monday, May 20, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Phillies vs Cubs Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+122) | CHC: (-140)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-172) | CHC: -1.5 (+146)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 67% | CHC: 33%
Starting Pitcher: PHI: Jake Arrieta (4-4, 4.02 ERA) | CHC: Yu Darvish (2-3, 5.14 ERA)
Phillies vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in eight of Philadelphia's last 11 games.
- Philadelphia is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games.
- Philadelphia is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against the Cubs.
- The total has hit the under in each of the Cubs' last five home games.
- Chicago is 15-5 straight up in its last 20 games.
Phillies vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Phillies-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 2 Runs or More (+190) – Despite their big names, neither of the starting pitchers in this game have been effective this season. The Philadelphia Phillies are trotting out Jake Arrieta, who has a 4.02 ERA, while the Chicago Cubs are starting Yu Darvish, who's sporting a 5.14 ERA. Additionally, both pitchers gave up a first-inning run in their last outing, which suggests there could be fireworks in the first frame.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.