Phillies vs Cardinals Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Monday, May 6
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Phillies vs Cardinals Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (19-14, 5-7 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (20-14, 12-4 Home)
Date: Monday, May 6, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Phillies vs Cardinals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+114) | STL: (-130)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-174) | STL: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-126) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 20% | STL: 80%
Starting Pitcher: PHI: Vince Velasquez (1-1, 2.73 ERA) | STL: Miles Mikolas (3-2, 4.73 ERA)
Phillies vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Philadelphia's last 17 games.
- Philadelphia is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of St. Louis' last six games.
- St. Louis is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Phillies vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Phillies-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Vince Velasquez Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (+120) – Velasquez has been dominant through five starts thus far, racking up 29 Ks in his six appearances. The Philadelphia Phillies' starter has been particularly effective over his last three starts too, striking out at least six batters in each of his last three outings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.