Cover Photo: Getty Images
Phillies vs Brewers Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (31-21, 13-11 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (29-24, 17-11 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 26, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Phillies vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+132) | MIL: (-152)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-146) | MIL: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 9 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 27% | MIL: 73%
Starting Pitcher: PHI: Zach Eflin (5-4, 2.76 ERA) | MIL: Brandon Woodruff (6-1, 3.51 ERA)
Phillies vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats
- Philadelphia is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last seven games.
- Milwaukee is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Milwaukee's last six games.
Phillies vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Phillies-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Christian Yelich To Hit a Home Run (+230) – Yelich has cooled off a bit from his stretch in mid-April where he hit eight home runs in six games, but he still leads the MLB in home runs with 20. The Milwaukee Brewers' slugger has hit four home runs over his past seven games, with three of those HRs coming against the Philadelphia Phillies. Additionally, Yelich hit a home run against the Phillies' starter Zach Eflin earlier this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.