Phillies vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Phillies vs Braves Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (9-14, 1-6 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (16-11, 10-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 23, 2020
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Park – Cumberland, GA
How to Watch: ESPN
Phillies vs Braves Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-108) | ATL: (-108)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-205) | ATL: -1.5 (+172)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PHI: (N/A) | ATL: (N/A)
World Series Odds: PHI: (+3500) | ATL: (+1400)
Phillies vs Braves Probable Pitchers
Phillies: Zach Eflin (0-1, 5.14 ERA)
Braves: Josh Tomlin (1-0, 2.35 ERA)
Phillies vs Braves Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Atlanta Braves
Over/Under: Over 9.5
Phillies vs Braves Betting Trends
- Atlanta defeated Philadelphia, 6-5, on Saturday.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last six games.
- Philadelphia is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Atlanta's last five games.
- Atlanta is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Phillies vs Braves Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.35 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 5.83 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.22 runs per game this season (T-No. 6 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.37 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.