Phillies vs Mets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 5
The MLB's Thursday slate includes the Philadelphia Phillies facing the New York Mets.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Phillies vs Mets Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (11-14) vs. New York Mets (18-8)
- Date: Thursday, May 5, 2022
- Time: 6:45 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Mets Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-168) | NYM: (+142)
- Spread: PHI: +1.5 (+125) | NYM: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Phillies vs Mets Probable Starting Pitchers
The Phillies will start Aaron Nola (1-3) against the Mets and Taijuan Walker.
Phillies vs Mets Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (57.3%)
Phillies vs Mets Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Mets-Phillies, New York is the underdog at +142, and Philadelphia is -168 playing at home.
Phillies vs Mets Spread
The Phillies are hosting the Mets and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Phillies are +125 to cover the runline, with the Mets being -150.
Phillies vs Mets Over/Under
The over/under for the Phillies versus Mets contest on May 5 has been set at 8, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Phillies vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Phillies have won in nine, or 50%, of the 18 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Philadelphia has a mark of 6-4 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have hit the over in 12 of their 25 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Mets have won one of the three games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (33.3%).
- New York has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of +130 or longer.
- New York has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 27 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 12 of those games (12-14-1).