Hawes vs Curtis Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 268 — Welterweight Championship
Phil "Megatron" Hawes (11-2-0, 7 KO, 2 Submission) vs. Chris "The Action Man" Curtis (26-8-0, 14 KO, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Hawes vs Curtis Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 268 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Phil Hawes: (-350)
- Chris Curtis: (+280)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Hawes by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Hawes by Points: (N/A)
- Hawes by Submission: (N/A)
- Curtis by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Curtis by Points: (N/A)
- Curtis Submission: (N/A)
Hawes vs Curtis Prediction
UFC 268 Hawes-Curtis prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Phil Hawes (87%)
Method of Victory: Decision (53%)
Hawes vs Curtis Betting Trends & Stats
- Phil Hawes defeated Kyle Daukaus, by decision, in his most recent fight on May 8, 2021.
- Chris Curtis defeated Kenny Robertson, by decision, in his most recent fight on July 30, 2021.
- Hawes averages 3.44 significant strikes landed per minute with a 58% accuracy rate.
- Hawes averages 3.29 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Hawes has a 38% takedown accuracy rate.
- This is Chris Curtis' UFC debut.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.