WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational Tournament Info
Date: July 25 - July 28, 2019
First Tee Time: Thursday, July 25 at 8 a.m. EST
Location: TPC Southwind – Memphis, TN
Course Stats: Par 70 (7,244 yards)
Defending Champion: Justin Thomas
PGA Tour Odds for WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational
All betting odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline (Best Odds):
- Brooks Koepka (+800)
- Dustin Johnson (+800)
- Rory McIlroy (+900)
- Jon Rahm (+1100)
- Justin Thomas (+1400)
- Patrick Cantlay (+1800)
- Xander Schauffele (+2000)
- Justin Rose (+2200)
- Tommy Fleetwood (+2200)
WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational Betting Trends
- Dustin Johnson has won five WGC events in his career and has won twice before at TPC Southwind.
- Justin Thomas won this event last year, but it was played at Firestone. Thomas has never played TPC Southwind.
- Brooks Koepka has never missed a cut at TPC Southwind in five appearances.
- Rory McIlroy has three top-10 finishes in his last four WGC starts.
WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational Prop Bet
All PGA Tour betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Finishing Position - Top 10: Dustin Johnson (+100) – Although it's just even money, this prop still presents some value. As we mentioned, Johnson has performed well in both WGC events and at this course throughout his career, winning five WGC events overall and two times at TPC Southwind. At a longer course that should cater to longer hitters like Johnson, grabbing a top-10 here could be in the cards if he plays his game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.