PGA Tour Betting Odds and Prop Bets for PGA Championship
Cover Photo: Getty Images
PGA Championship Tournament Info
Date: May 16 - May 19, 2019
First Tee Time: Thursday, May 16 at 6:45 a.m. EST
Location: Bethpage State Park, Black Course – Bethpage, NY
Course Stats: Par 70 (7,459 Yards)
Defending Champion: Brooks Koepka
PGA Tour Odds for PGA Championship
All betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline (Best Odds):
- Dustin Johnson (+1100)
- Tiger Woods (+1100)
- Brooks Koepka (+1200)
- Rory McIlroy (+1200)
- Jon Rahm (+2000)
- Justin Rose (+2000)
- Rickie Fowler (+2200)
- Jason Day (+2500)
- Francesco Molinari (+2800)
PGA Championship Betting Trends & Stats
- This will be the first time the PGA Championship is played in May since 1949.
- Brooks Koepka won the PGA Championship in 2018.
- Tiger Woods, last year's PGA Championship runner up, won the 2002 U.S. Open, which was played at Bethpage Black.
- The last five Masters, U.S. Open and Open Championship winners will all be in the field.
PGA Championship Prop Bet
All PGA Championship prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tiger Woods to Finish in Top-5 (+290) – As mentioned above, Bethpage Black is a course that Tiger has both experience and success on. He most notably won the 2002 U.S. Open there. Coming off his huge Masters win, and a second-place finish in this event last year, Woods will be in a great position to contend in this year's iteration, at a course he knows and loves.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.