Cover Photo: Getty Images
2019 AT&T Byron Nelson Tournament Info
Date: May 9 - May 12, 2019
First Tee Time: Thursday, May 9 at 7 a.m. EST
Location: Trinity Forest Golf Club – Dallas, TX
Course Stats: Par 71 (7,380 Yards)
Defending Champion: Aaron Wise
PGA Tour Odds for AT&T Byron Nelson Tournament
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline (Best Odds):
- Brooks Koepka (+700)
- Hideki Matsuyama (+1300)
- Jordan Spieth (+1500)
- Aaron Wise (+2100)
- Patrick Reed (+2800)
- Henrik Stenson (+2900)
- Keith Mitchell (+2900)
- Marc Leishman (+2900)
AT&T Byron Nelson Betting Trends
- Aaron Wise (+2100) won last year's AT&T Byron Nelson with a 23-under-par 261.
- Since 1988, Sergio Garcia is the only golfer to win this event more than once (2004, 2016).
- Two of the last three champions of the AT&T Byron Nelson have been decided in a playoff.
- The Trinity Forest Golf Club course saw 1,970 birdies in last year's Byron Nelson.
AT&T Byron Nelson Prop Bet
- Charles Howell III to Finish in Top 10: (+410) – Howell has logged two top-eight finishes in 2019 and has also played well at the Trinity Forest Golf Club in the past few years. He finished T-9 in last year's Byron Nelson and logged a T-4 in 2016. Another Top-10 finish could be in the cards this week in Dallas.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.