Penn vs Columbia Basketball Game Info
Pennsylvania Quakers (10-7, 2-2 Ivy) vs. Columbia Lions (6-14, 1-3 Ivy)
Date: Friday, Feb. 7, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Levien Gymnasium – New York, NY
Penn vs Columbia Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PENN: (-245) | CLMB: (+195)
Spread: PENN: -5.5 (-110) | CLMB: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PENN: (N/A) | CLMB: (N/A)
Penn vs Columbia Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn vs Columbia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Columbia defeated Penn, 79-77, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 22, 2019.
- Penn is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Columbia.
- The head-to-head series between Penn and Columbia is tied in the last 10 games, 5-5.
- The total has hit the under in six of Penn's last eight games.
- Columbia is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
- Penn defeated Dartmouth, 54-46, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020.
- Columbia lost to Brown, 72-66, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.