Penn State vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
Penn State Nittany Lions (3-4, 0-3 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (9-5, 4-3 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 17, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena – West Lafayette, IN
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Penn State vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (+184) | PUR: (-220)
Spread: PSU: +4.5 (-105) | PUR: -4.5 (-115)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: (12%) | PUR: (88%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PSU: (+10000) | PUR: (+6500)
Penn State vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 34.3%
Penn State vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated Purdue, 88-76, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 11, 2020.
- Purdue is 39-13 all-time in 52 head-to-head games against Penn State.
- Purdue is 9-1 straight up in its past 10 games against Penn State.
- Penn State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Purdue.
- The total has hit the over in each of Purdue's last five games against Penn State.
- Penn State lost to Indiana, 87-85, in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
- Purdue beat Indiana, 81-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 14, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.