Penn State vs Ohio State Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
No. 20 Penn State Nittany Lions (5-2, 2-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 5 Ohio State Buckeyes (6-1, 4-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
Penn State vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (+630) | OSU: (-1050)
Spread: PSU: +18.5 (-110) | OSU: -18.5 (-110)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Penn State vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Penn State: (9.3%) | Ohio State: (90.7%)
Penn State vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 21-14 straight up in 35 all-time head-to-head matchups against Penn State.
- Ohio State defeated Penn State, 38-25, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Penn State is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Penn State's last seven games.
- Ohio State is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Ohio State's last six games against Penn State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.