Penn State vs Michigan State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Penn State vs Michigan State Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
Penn State Nittany Lions (7-4, 4-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 7 Michigan State Spartans (9-2, 6-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Spartan Stadium – East Lansing, MI
Penn State vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (-110) | MSU: (-110)
Spread: PSU: +0.5 (-110) | MSU: -0.5 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Penn State vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan State Spartans win (55.7%)
Penn State vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Penn State is 17-16-1 in 34 all-time head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
- Penn State defeated Michigan State, 39-24, in their last meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in each of Penn State's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 15 of Michigan State's last 20 games against Penn State.
- Penn State is 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Big Ten opponents.
- Michigan State is 3-1-1 ATS in its last five home games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.