Penn State vs Michigan State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
No. 6 Penn State Nittany Lions (7-0, 4-0 Big Ten) vs. Michigan State Spartans (4-3, 2-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Spartan Stadium – East Lansing, MI
Penn State vs Michigan State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (-240) | MSU: (+190)
Spread: PSU: -6 (-110) | MSU: +6 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PSU: 78% | MSU: 22%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: PSU: (+5000) | MSU: (+25000)
Penn State vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan State defeated Penn State, 21-17, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 13, 2018.
- Michigan State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Michigan State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Penn State defeated No. 16 Michigan, 28-21, at home in Week 8.
- Michigan State lost to Wisconsin, 38-0, on the road in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.