Penn State vs Iowa Basketball Game Info
Penn State Nittany Lions (7-11, 4-10 Big Ten) vs. No. 11 Iowa Hakweyes (16-6, 10-5 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 21, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena – Iowa City, IA
Penn State vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (+460) | IOWA: (-620)
Spread: PSU: +11 (-116) | IOWA: -11 (-106)
Total: 158.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: (36%) | IOWA: (64%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PSU: (+15000) | IOWA: (+1600)
Penn State vs Iowa Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 9.4%
Be sure to also check out The Duel's staff picks for more Penn State-Iowa ATS predictions.
Penn State vs Iowa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Penn State, 77-68, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Iowa is 31-18 all-time in 49 head-to-head games against Penn State.
- Penn State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Iowa.
- Penn State is 9-9 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Iowa is 13-9 ATS this season.
- Penn State lost to then-No. 4 Ohio State, 92-82, in its most recent game on Feb. 18, 2021.
- Iowa defeated then-No. 21 Wisconsin, 77-62, in its most recent game on Feb. 18, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!