Penn State vs Indiana Basketball Game Info
Penn State Nittany Lions (3-3, 0-2 Big Ten) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (5-4, 0-2 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall – Bloomington, IN
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Penn State vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (+235) | IND: (-290)
Spread: PSU: +6.5 (-115) | IND: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: (35%) | IND: (65%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PSU: (+8000) | IND: (+2500)
Penn State vs Indiana Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 30.8%
Penn State vs Indiana Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Indiana defeated Penn State, 68-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 23, 2020.
- Indiana is 40-12 all-time in its 52 head-to-head games against Penn State.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Penn State's last 13 games.
- Indiana is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Penn State lost to Illinois, 98-81, in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
- Indiana lost to Illinois, 69-60, in its most recent game on Dec. 26, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.