NCAA college football's 2021 bowl season includes an Outback Bowl showdown between the Penn State Nittany Lions and No. 21 Arkansas Razorbacks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Penn State vs Arkansas Point Spread
The Razorbacks are 2.5-point favorites against the Nittany Lions. Arkansas is -110 to cover the spread, while Penn State is -110 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Penn State vs Arkansas Over/Under
The over/under for the Penn State vs Arkansas college football matchup is set at 48.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Penn State vs Arkansas Moneyline
The Nittany Lions vs Razorbacks moneyline has Arkansas as a -140 favorite, while Penn State is the +114 underdog.
Penn State vs Arkansas Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Penn State and Arkansas.
- Penn State is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 games as the favorite.
- Arkansas is 4-16 straight up in its last 20 games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the under in five of Penn State's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Arkansas' last eight games played in January.
Penn State vs Arkansas Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arkansas Razorbacks win (52.8%)
Penn State vs Arkansas Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (+114) | ARK: (-140)
Spread: PSU: +2.5 (-110) | ARK: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!