Penn State vs Iowa Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 6 Game
Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Penn State Nittany Lions and Iowa Hawkeyes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Penn State vs Iowa Point Spread
The Hawkeyes are 1.5-point home favorites against the Nittany Lions. Iowa is -115 to cover the spread, while Penn State is -105 to cover as the 1.5-point underdog.
Penn State vs Iowa Over/Under
The over/under for the Penn State vs Iowa Week 6 college football matchup is set at 41.5, with -102 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under.
Penn State vs Iowa Moneyline
The Nittany Lions vs Hawkeyes moneyline has Iowa as a -122 favorite, while Penn State is the +100 underdog on the road.
Penn State vs Iowa Betting Trends
- Penn State is 17-13 in 30 all-time head-to-head matchups against Iowa.
- Iowa defeated Penn State, 41-21, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Penn State is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Iowa is 4-2 ATS in its last six home games against Penn State.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Penn State's last 11 road games against Iowa.
- The total has hit the under in each of Iowa's last five home games.
Penn State vs Iowa Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (+100) | IOWA: (-122)
Spread: PSU: +1.5 (-105) | IOWA: -1.5 (-115)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: (N/A) | IOWA: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.