The Pittsburgh Penguins will face the Philadelphia Flyers in NHL action on Sunday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered with all the latest NHL betting insights.
Penguins vs Flyers Game Info
- Pittsburgh Penguins (45-23-11) vs. Philadelphia Flyers (24-43-11)
- Date: Sunday, April 24, 2022
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Penguins vs Flyers Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-250) | PHI: (+202)
- Spread: PIT: -1.5 (+105) | PHI: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-138) | Under: (+112)
Penguins vs Flyers Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Penguins win (63.7%)
Penguins vs Flyers Spread
- The Flyers are 1.5-goal home underdogs against the Penguins. The Flyers are +105 to cover the spread, and the Penguins are -126.
Penguins vs Flyers Over/Under
- The Penguins-Flyers game on April 24 has been given an over/under of 6.5 goals. The over is -138 and the under is +112.
Penguins vs Flyers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Penguins vs. Flyers reveal Pittsburgh as the favorite (-250) and Philadelphia as the underdog (+202) despite being the home team.