Pelicans vs Warriors Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Zach Brunner
Pelicans vs Warriors Game Info
New Orleans Pelicans (24-32, 13-15 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (12-44, 7-20 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center – San Francisco, CA
Coverage: NBA TV
Pelicans vs Warriors Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOP: (-480) | GSW: (+360)
Spread: NOP: -10 (-105) | GSW: +10 (-115)
Total: 239.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NOP: 92% | GSW: 8%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: NOP: (+21000) | GSW: (+25000)
Pelicans vs Warriors Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 13-6-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of New Orleans' last five games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Golden State's last 12 games.
- Golden State is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
Pelicans vs Warriors Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 116.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 117.3 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- Golden State is averaging 106.3 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 115.1 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NBA).
- New Orleans defeated the Portland Trail Blazers, 128-115, on the road in its most recent game on Friday, Feb. 21.
- Golden State lost to the Houston Rockets, 135-105, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 20.
Pelicans vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Pelicans-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zion Williamson - Points: Over 23.5 (-106) — Zion Williamson faces a Golden State team that does not have much size down low to compete with him. He has scored at least 25 points in each of his last three games, averaging 29.3 PPG over that stretch. Meanwhile, the Warriors have surrendered 120.0 PPG over their last three games, so Zion should have plenty of scoring opportunities here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.