Pelicans vs Suns Odds, Lines, Spread and Prop Bets
By Max Staley
Pelicans vs Suns Game Info
New Orleans Pelicans (5-9, 1-5 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (7-6, 5-4 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Talking Stick Resort Arena – Phoenix, AZ
Pelicans vs Suns Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOP: (+148) | PHX: (-178)
Spread: NOP: +4.5 (-120) | PHX: -4.5 (+100)
Total: 233.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NOP: 13% | PHX: 87%
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NOP: (+10000) | PHX: (+16000)
Pelicans vs Suns Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- New Orleans is 6-13 straight up in its last 19 games.
- Phoenix is 9-4 ATS in its last 13 games.
- Phoenix is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
Pelicans vs Suns Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 115.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 118.9 PPG this season (T-No. 28 in the NBA).
- Phoenix is averaging 115.0 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- Phoenix is surrendering 110.4 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NBA).
Pelicans vs Suns Prop Bet
All Pelicans-Suns betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Devin Booker - Points: Over 26.5 (-120) – Devin Booker is playing the best basketball of his career right now, averaging 25.4 PPG with a ridiculous 53.4/50.0/93.8 shooting split. He's also scored at least 27 points in two if his last three games. Tonight, Booker draws a matchup with New Orleans, which is the second-worst scoring defense in basketball. Considering opponents are shooting 36.9 percent from 3-point range against the Pelicans (No. 23 in the NBA), Booker has a chance to reach 27 tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.