Pelicans vs Suns Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pelicans vs Suns Game Info
New Orleans Pelicans (32-47, 13-26 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (18-61, 11-29 Home)
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Talking Stick Resort Arena – Phoenix, AZ
Pelicans vs Suns Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOP: (-136) | PHX: (+116)
Spread: NOP: -2.5 (-110) | PHX: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 230 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NOP: 81% | PHX: 19%
Pelicans vs Suns Betting Trends & Stats
- New Orleans is 2-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- New Orleans is 5-2 ATS in its last seven road games.
- New Orleans is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games against Phoenix.
- Phoenix is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Phoenix is 1-6 in its last seven home games.
Pelicans vs Suns Prop Bet
All Pelicans vs Suns betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Win Margin: Phoenix Suns 1-10 (+210) – In a game where both teams will likely be without a host of their best players, including Anthony Davis, Devin Booker, and Deandre Ayton, it's important to recognize the team playing on its home floor. The Pelicans have struggled on the road this season, going 13-26 in away games on the year. New Orleans has also lost four of its last five games heading into Friday night's matchup.
New customers will get 40/1 on any of the Final Four teams to win the tournament.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.