Pelicans vs Raptors Game Info
New Orleans Pelicans (0-0 Away) vs. Toronto Raptors (0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, Ontario
Pelicans vs Raptors Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (+240) | TOR: (-300)
Spread: NO: +7 (-110) | TOR: -7 (-110)
Total: 230 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NO: 35% | TOR: 65%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: NO: (+6500) | TOR: (+4200)
Pelicans vs Raptors Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of New Orleans' last seven games against Toronto.
- New Orleans is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games against Toronto.
- Toronto is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans is 3-13 straight up in its last 16 games.
Pelicans vs Raptors Stats
- New Orleans averaged 115.4 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- New Orleans surrendered 116.8 PPG last season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Toronto averaged 114.4 PPG last season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Toronto surrendered 108.4 PPG last season (No. 9 in the NBA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.