Pelicans vs Hornets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New Orleans Pelicans (30-37, 12-20 Away) vs. Charlotte Hornets (33-34, 18-15 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 9, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Spectrum Center — Charlotte, NC
Pelicans vs Hornets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOP: (+138) | CHA: (-164)
Spread: NOP: +3.5 (-105) | CHA: -3.5 (-115)
Total: 223 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NOP: (38%) | CHA: (62%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NOP: (+25000) | CHA: (+25000)
Pelicans vs Hornets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pelicans vs Hornets Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of New Orleans' last eight games.
- Charlotte is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games against New Orleans.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Charlotte's last 17 home games.
- New Orleans lost to Philadelphia, 109-107, in its most recent game on May 7, 2021.
- Charlotte defeated Orlando, 122-112, in its most recent game on May 7, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.