Pelicans vs Suns Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New Orleans Pelicans (2-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (2-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: PHX Arena — Phoenix, AZ
Pelicans vs Suns Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (+118) | PHX: (-138)
Spread: NO: +2.5 (-110) | PHX: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 222.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: (37%) | PHX: (63%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NO: (+10000) | PHX: (+4900)
Pelicans vs Suns Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pelicans vs Suns Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Phoenix.
- The total has hit the under in six of New Orleans' last seven games.
- Phoenix is 7-0 ATS in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Phoenix's last five games against New Orleans.
Pelicans vs Suns Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 103.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 30 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 101.7 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Phoenix is averaging 108.3 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- Phoenix is surrendering 102.7 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.