Pelicans vs Bucks Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (Jan. 1)
Pelicans vs Bucks Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
New Orleans Pelicans (13-22, 6-13 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (24-13, 12-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2022
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Coverage: NBA TV
Pelicans vs Bucks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOP: (+520) | MIL: (-720)
Spread: NOP: +11.5 (-110) | MIL: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 222.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NOP: (+50000) | MIL: (+700)
Pelicans vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Milwaukee Bucks win (83.5%)
Pelicans vs Bucks Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 10-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 21 away games.
- The total has hit the under in three of New Orleans' last five games.
- Milwaukee is 1-4 ATS in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Milwaukee's last five games.
Pelicans vs Bucks Prop Bets
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 29.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Jrue Holiday — 18.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
- Josh Hart — 14.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 11.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Bobby Portis — 8.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Josh Hart — 8.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 5.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Jrue Holiday — 7.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Josh Hart — 4.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.