Patriots vs Titans Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Preseason Week 2
Patriots vs Titans Game Info
New England Patriots (1-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Patriots vs Titans Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (+120) | TEN: (-140)
Spread: NE: +2.5 (+100) | TEN: -2.5 (-120)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NE: 59% | TEN: 41%
Patriots vs Titans Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 11 of New England's last 15 games on the road.
- New England is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 games against an AFC South opponent.
- Tennessee is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against an AFC East opponent.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tennessee's last seven games against New England.
Patriots vs Titans Stats
- New England averaged 27.7 points per game (PPG) in 2018 (No. 4 in the NFL).
- New England surrendered 20.4 PPG in 2018 (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Tennessee averaged 19.4 PPG in 2018 (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Tennessee surrendered 18.9 PPG in 2018 (No. 3 in the NFL).
Patriots vs Titans Prop Bet
All Patriots-Titans lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): New England Patriots by 1-13 Points (+165) – The Patriots own a middling 3-2 record in their last five preseason road games (dating back to 2017), but two of those wins came by five points or less. The Titans, meanwhile, are just 2-7 in their last nine preseason contests and 1-3 in their last four home preseason games (dating back to 2017). Additionally, four of those losses have come less than 12 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.