Patriots vs Texans Sunday Night Football Game Info
New England Patriots (10-1, 5-1 Away) vs. Houston Texans (7-4, 4-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium – Houston, TX
Patriots vs Texans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (-166) | HOU: (+144)
Spread: NE: -3 (-115) | HOU: +3 (-105)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NE: 73% | HOU: 27%
Odds to win Super Bowl LIV: NE: (+330) | HOU: (+3200)
Patriots vs Texans Betting Trends
- New England is 11-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- New England is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games against Houston.
- Houston is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Houston is 6-2-1 ATS in its last nine games as an underdog.
Patriots vs Texans Stats
- New England is averaging 27.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 10.6 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Houston is averaging 24.1 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 22.6 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- New England defeated the Dallas Cowboys, 13-9, on the road in Week 12.
- Houston defeated the Indianapolis Colts, 20-17, on the road in Week 12.
Patriots vs Texans Prop Bet
All Patriots-Texans odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tom Brady - Passing TDs: Over 1.5 (-152) – Tom Brady may only have 15 passing touchdowns in 11 games this year, but he has performed well against Houston in the past. In his last game against the Texans, just last season, Brady threw for three passing touchdowns. Additionally, Houston's defense surrenders exactly two passing touchdowns per game on average in 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.