Patriots vs Rams Spread, Odds, Line, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 14 NFL Thursday Night Football
By Larry Rupp
Patriots vs Rams Week 14 TNF Game Info
NFL Week 14 Thursday Night Football Game
New England Patriots (5-6, 1-4 Away) vs. Los Angeles Rams (7-4, 4-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 10, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SoFi Stadium – Inglewood, CA
Patriots vs Rams Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (+205) | LAR: (-250)
Spread: NE: +6 (-105) | LAR: -6 (-115)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NE: (N/A) | LAR: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NE: (+13000) | LAR: (+1600)
Patriots vs Rams Expert Prediction & Pick
All Patreiots-Rams expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News and will be updated when available.
Patriots vs Rams Betting Trends
- New England is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in six of New England's last eight games.
- The Rams are 8-4 staright up in their last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Rams' last eight games.
Patriots vs Rams Stats
- New England is averaging 20.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 23.2 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- The Rams are averaging 23.9 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 19.5 PPG this season (T-No. 3 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.