Patriots vs Lions Game Info
New England Patriots (0-0 Away) vs. Detroit Lions (0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ford Field – Detroit, MI
Patriots vs Lions Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (-120) | DET: (-102)
Spread: NE: -1 (+100) | DET: +1 (-120)
Total: 35 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NE: 38% | DET: 62%
Patriots vs Lions Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of Detroit's last five home games.
- Detroit is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home against New England.
- New England is 1-4 ATS in their last five games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of New England's last 14 road games.
Patriots vs Lions Prop Bet
All Patriots-Lions odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): New England Patriots by 1-13 Points (+165) – The Patriots won 3-of-4 preseason games last season, while the Lions won just a single preseason bout. Two of the Pats' three wins came by fewer than 13 points, including New England's lone preseason victory on the road over the Giants, 17-12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.