Patriots vs Dolphins Game Info
New England Patriots (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Miami Dolphins (0-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Patriots vs Dolphins Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (-3000) | MIA: (+1100)
Spread: NE: -18.5 (-110) | MIA: +18.5 (-110)
Total: 48 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NE: 79% | MIA: 21%
Patriots vs Dolphins Betting Trends
- New England is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- New England is 13-5 straight up in its last 18 games against Miami.
- Miami is 5-1 both ATS and straight up in its last six home games against New England.
Patriots vs Dolphins Stats
- New England defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers, 33-3, at home in Week 1.
- Tom Brady threw for 341 yards in Week 1.
- Miami lost to the Baltimore Ravens, 59-10, at home in Week 1.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick and Josh Rosen combined to throw for 179 yards in Week 1.
Patriots vs Dolphins Prop Bet
All Patriots-Dolphins odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): New England Patriots by 14+ Points (-240) – The Miami Dolphins were embarrassed by the Baltimore Ravens, 59-10, at home in Week 1 and things likely won't get any better with the New England Patriots coming to town. The Super Bowl favorites held the Pittsburgh Steelers to just three points in their season opener, and have a chance to dominate against a Dolphins team that currently has the longest odds to win the Super Bowl, according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.