Panthers vs Washington Spread, Odds, Line, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 16 NFL Game
By Max Staley
Panthers vs Washington Week 16 Game Info
NFL Week 16 Game
Carolina Panthers (4-10, 2-5 Away) vs. Washington Football Team (6-8, 3-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 27, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: FedExField — Landover, MD
Panthers vs Washington Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (-106) | WAS: (-110)
Spread: CAR: +1 (-112) | WAS: -1 (-108)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAR: (33%) | WAS: (67%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CAR: (N/A) | WAS: (+8500)
Panthers vs Washington Expert Prediction & Pick
All Panthers-Washington expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Washington
Panthers vs Washington Betting Trends
- Carolina is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Carolina is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games.
- Washington is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- Washington is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Panthers vs Washington Stats
- Carolina is averaging 23.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 25.4 PPG this season (T-No. 19 in the NFL).
- Washington is averaging 22.1 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 21.1 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.