Panthers vs Sabres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 7
NHL action on Monday includes the Florida Panthers playing the Buffalo Sabres.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Panthers vs Sabres Game Info
- Florida Panthers (37-13-5) vs. Buffalo Sabres (18-30-8)
- Date: Monday, March 7, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: KeyBank Center -- Buffalo, New York
Panthers vs Sabres Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: FLA: (-310) | BUF: (+245)
- Spread: FLA: -1.5 (-122) | BUF: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Panthers vs Sabres Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Panthers win (65.8%)
Panthers vs Sabres Spread
The Panthers are at the Sabres, and favored by 1.5 goals. The Panthers are -122 to cover the spread, with the Sabres being +100.
Panthers vs Sabres Over/Under
The Panthers-Sabres matchup on March 7 has been given an over/under of 6.5 goals. The over is -122 and the under is +100.
Panthers vs Sabres Moneyline
Florida is a -310 favorite on the moneyline, while Buffalo is a +245 underdog at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!