Panthers vs San Francisco 49ers Game Info
Carolina Panthers (4-2, 3-0 Away) vs. San Francisco 49ers (6-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Levi's Stadium – Santa Clara, CA
Panthers vs 49ers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+205) | SF: (-204)
Spread: CAR: +5.5 (-110) | SF: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 42 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CAR: 57% | SF: 43%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CAR: (+4200) | SF: (+1000)
Panthers vs 49ers Betting Trends
- Carolina is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Carolina's last seven games.
- San Francisco is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of San Francisco's last six games.
Panthers vs 49ers Stats
- Carolina is averaging 27.7 points per game (PPG) in 2019 (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Carolina is allowing 22.2 PPG in 2019 (No. 15 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is averaging 26.0 PPG in 2019 (No. 11 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is allowing 10.7 PPG in 2019 (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Carolina was on a bye in Week 7.
- San Francisco defeated the Washington Redskins, 40-25, in Week 7.
Panthers vs 49ers Prop Bet
All Panthers-49ers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: San Francisco 49ers -3 (-120) — This prop bet could down to both teams' defenses. San Francisco is giving up just over 10 PPG this season (10.7), and the 49ers have also surrendered a grand total of zero second-half PPG over their past three contests. Meanwhile, Carolina's defense has been good at getting pressure overall, but they have been exposed over their past two games. The Panthers have given up 53 combined points between their last two games. Carolina also struggled with the run against Jacksonville, giving up 285 yards on the ground, so the 49ers could be a position to run the clock down with a rushing attack late in Sunday's game. The 49ers have also outscored all seven of their opponents by more than three points in the second half so far this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.