Panthers vs Lightning Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 24
The Sunday schedule in the NHL includes a matchup between the Florida Panthers and the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here are the NHL moneyline insights you need to know.
Panthers vs Lightning Game Info
- Florida Panthers (57-15-6) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (48-22-8)
- Date: Sunday, April 24, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: BB&T Center -- Sunrise, Florida
Panthers vs Lightning Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: FLA: (-126) | TB: (+105)
- Spread: FLA: -1.5 (+198) | TB: +1.5 (-245)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+116) | Under: (-142)
Panthers vs Lightning Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Panthers win (58.2%)
Panthers vs Lightning Spread
The Lightning are underdogs by 1.5 goals on the road against the Panthers. The Lightning are -245 to cover the spread, and the Panthers are +198.
Panthers vs Lightning Over/Under
The over/under for Panthers-Lightning on April 24 is 7. The over is +116, and the under is -142.
Panthers vs Lightning Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Lightning-Panthers, Tampa Bay is the underdog at +105, and Florida is -126 playing at home.