Panama vs Honduras Prediction, Odds, Line, Spread, Stream & How to Watch CONCACAF Gold Cup Match on FanDuel
By Larry Rupp
Panama vs Honduras Match Info & Start Time
2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup
Panama vs. Honduras
Date: Saturday, July 17, 2021
Start Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: BBVA Stadium — Houston, TX
Panama vs Honduras Spread & Odds
All CONCACAF Gold Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PAN: (+270) | HON: (+105) | DRAW: (+200)
Spread: PAN: +1 (-135) | HON: -1 (+300)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+132) | Under: (-186)
Team to Score the First Goal: PAN: (+155) | HON: (-145) I NO GOALS: (+650)
Panama vs Honduras Prediction & Expert Pick
All CONCACAF Gold Cup expert picks and predictions are according to FootballPredictions.
Winner: Draw (1-1)
Panama vs Honduras Betting Trends & Stats
- Honduras defeated Panama, 1-0, in an international friendly during their last head-to-head matchup on Nov. 16, 2018.
- Panama played Qatar to a 3-3 draw in its most recent match on Tuesday, July 13.
- Honduras defeated Grenada, 4-0, in its most recent match on Tuesday, July 13.
- Panama is 0-1-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Honduras is 1-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.