Padres vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 3
The San Diego Padres will face the Colorado Rockies in MLB action on Wednesday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Padres vs Rockies Game Info
- San Diego Padres (60-46) vs. Colorado Rockies (46-60)
- Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-310) | COL: (+250)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-150) | COL: +1.5 (+125)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Padres vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Diego Padres looking to Blake Snell (3-5), and Chad Kuhl (6-6) taking the ball for the Colorado Rockies.
Padres vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (63.6%)
Padres vs Rockies Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Padres vs. Rockies reveal San Diego as the favorite (-310) and Colorado as the underdog (+250) on the road.
Padres vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are +1.5 on the spread (+125 to cover), and San Diego is -150 to cover the runline.
Padres vs Rockies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Padres-Rockies on August 3, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been chosen as favorites in 69 games this year and have walked away with the win 39 times (56.5%) in those games.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given San Diego this season with a -310 moneyline set for this game.
- San Diego and their opponents have hit the over in 46 of their 104 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rockies are 33-49 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 40.2% of those games).
- Colorado has played as a moneyline underdog of +250 or longer in only two games this season, which they lost both.
- Colorado has played in 104 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 49 times (49-51-4).