Padres vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 26
By Duel Staff
The San Diego Padres will face the Cincinnati Reds in MLB action on Tuesday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Padres vs Reds Game Info
- San Diego Padres (10-7) vs. Cincinnati Reds (3-13)
- Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Padres vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-178) | CIN: (+150)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-104) | CIN: +1.5 (-115)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Padres vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (59.3%)
Padres vs Reds Moneyline
- Cincinnati is the underdog, +150on the moneyline, while San Diego is a -178 favorite despite being on the road.
Padres vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are +1.5 on the runline against the Padres. The Reds are -115 to cover, and the Padres are -104.
Padres vs Reds Over/Under
- Padres versus Reds on April 26 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -114 and the under set at -106.