Padres vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 20
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Wednesday slate includes the San Diego Padres taking on the Cincinnati Reds.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Reds Game Info
- San Diego Padres (8-5) vs. Cincinnati Reds (2-10)
- Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-200) | CIN: (+168)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+115) | CIN: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Padres vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (52.9%)
Padres vs Reds Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Padres vs. Reds reveal San Diego as the favorite (-200) and Cincinnati as the underdog (+168) on the road.
Padres vs Reds Spread
- The Padres are hosting the Reds and are favored by 1.5 runs (+115to cover) on the runline. Cincinnati is -138 to cover.
Padres vs Reds Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Padres-Reds contest on April 20, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.