The MLB schedule on Sunday includes the San Diego Padres facing the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Padres vs Pirates Game Info
- San Diego Padres (29-17) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (19-26)
- Date: Sunday, May 29, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-200) | PIT: (+168)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+106) | PIT: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Padres vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will give the ball to MacKenzie Gore (3-1) against the Pirates and Roansy Contreras (1-0).
Padres vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (63.6%)
Padres vs Pirates Moneyline
- San Diego is the favorite, -200 on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a +168 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Pirates Spread
- The Padres are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Pirates. The Padres are +106 to cover the spread, while the Pirates are -128.
Padres vs Pirates Over/Under
- An over/under of 7 has been set for Padres-Pirates on May 29, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Padres vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Padres have been victorious in 16, or 64%, of the 25 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, San Diego has come away with a win two times in three chances when named as a favorite of at least -200 or better on the moneyline.
- San Diego and their opponents have gone over in 18 of their 44 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Pirates have put together a 13-22 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.1% of those games).
- Pittsburgh has gone 3-4 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +168 or longer (42.9%).
- Pittsburgh has played in 45 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 16 times (16-22-7).